Long Rifle Carbine Course (6/25/2023)
Learn to manage your weapon from mid-range, to reloading, to transitioning to your
handgun. This course will help you become thoroughly familiar with your carbine
and your capabilities with it.
We will cover all the important aspects of marksmanship, weapon handling, manipulation,
and safe transition drills.
Other courses of fire include:
- Shooting while moving
- Reloading drills
- Close quarter shooting
- Multiple target
- Transitioning to handgun
Carbines make an excellent choice for home defense.
AR-15, SCAR-L, AK-74, AK-47, Mini-14 and similar carbines are all applicable for this
- Carbine Rifle with sling ** 3 Magazines are strongly encouraged **
- Handgun in an OUTSIDE PANT HOLSTER
- Please wear pants with belt loops and a sturdy belt
- Eye and ear protection
- 150 rounds of ammunition for rifle / 100 rounds of ammunition for handgun
- Long pants and close toed footwear are required.
|Course Begins||06-25-2023 8:00 am|
|Course Ends||06-25-2023 12:00 pm|
|Registration Closes||06-23-2023 12:00 pm|
|Location||Private Oakdale Range|